YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown last week:
- Westchester was set to lose $5.2 million in 2012 federal grants this week, but the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) decided to delay reallocation until June 9.
- Yorktown's Support Connection recently announced a free educational forum on understanding a breast cancer pathology report.
- Film producer and director Ron Howard has put his six-bedroom home along the border of Greenwich and Armonk, N.Y., on the market for $27.5 million.
- A 61-year-old Cortlandt man is recovering in the hospital after being hit by an SUV while cycling in Tarrytown, according to LoHud.com.
- Westchester County Police arrested a Greenburgh man on a felony charge, after he was accused of violating a court order of protection by confronting his estranged wife earlier in the day outside the Westchester County Courthouse in White Plains.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 3 Investigation Of Thefts From Parked Cars In Yorktown Tops The Week's News
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 Arrest Of 'Bicycle Bandit' Ends Rash Of 15 Robberies In Westchester