WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Northbound I-684 in Bedford has reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
There remains a 1-mile delay on I-684 prior to the accident scene and a 2-mile delay on the Saw Mill River Parkway heading to the I-684 merger.
The closure, which was reported at 12:15 p.m., was at Exit 6 (Route 35).
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl