WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Northbound I-684 in Bedford has reopened after a multi-vehicle accident resulted in its closure for nearly an hour on Wednesday afternoon.
There remains a 1-mile delay on I-684 prior to the accident scene and a 2-mile delay on the Saw Mill River Parkway heading to the I-684 merger.
The closure, which was reported at 12:15 p.m., was at Exit 6 (Route 35).
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk