YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown last week:
- Yorktown police have found that foul play was not a factor in the death of the 26-year-old Massachusetts man found in a vehicle on Old Croton Lake Road, according to a report by The Examiner.
- Support Connection Inc. has announced that Andrea Della Mura of Rye, will be a walk ambassador for the 20th Anniversary Support-A-Walk on Sunday, Oct. 5, at FDR Park on Route 202 in Yorktown.
- Gregory McCarthy, a New Castle teen who went missing on Monday morning, has been found. McCarthy's discovery was confirmed by New Castle Police Sgt. Heather Rudisill.
- A man was struck and killed by a northbound train near the Peekskill train station early Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
- Nine first-year Metro-North conductors were fired while three others were reassigned after they were caught cheating on a safety test during a training session, according to the New York Daily News.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.