As of 11:30 a.m. Monday, Lawrence had received 33 percent of the vote in a poll that asked readers who they thought was the best dressed actress at the Hollywood awards show.
Out of a choice of Best Actress nominees Jessica Chastain ("Zero Dark Thirty"), Lawrence ("Silver Linings Playbook") and Naomi Watts ("The Impossible") along with Best Supporting Actress nominee Anne Hathaway ("Les Miserables"), red carpet mainstay Charlize Theron, or "Other," Lawrence, 22, came out the winner for both fashion and acting.
In a surprising moment Sunday night, the actress tripped as she walked up the steps to accept her award. Once onstage, Lawrence received a standing ovation, which she jokingly attributed to sympathy for her fall.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring