As of 11:30 a.m. Monday, Lawrence had received 33 percent of the vote in a poll that asked readers who they thought was the best dressed actress at the Hollywood awards show.
Out of a choice of Best Actress nominees Jessica Chastain ("Zero Dark Thirty"), Lawrence ("Silver Linings Playbook") and Naomi Watts ("The Impossible") along with Best Supporting Actress nominee Anne Hathaway ("Les Miserables"), red carpet mainstay Charlize Theron, or "Other," Lawrence, 22, came out the winner for both fashion and acting.
In a surprising moment Sunday night, the actress tripped as she walked up the steps to accept her award. Once onstage, Lawrence received a standing ovation, which she jokingly attributed to sympathy for her fall.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says