YORKTOWN, N.Y.A Lake Peekskill teen was arrested for grand larceny Tuesday after he allegedly stole over $1,000 worth of merchandise from Radio Shack
Police responded to Radio Shack in the Triangle Shopping Center to investigate a larceny complaint on September 24. Police investigation revealed that Angel L. Gonzalez, 19, of 10 Mathes Ct. for committing the grand larceny, a felony, on October 4 at 9:38 a.m.
He was released on his own recognizance and is due to appear in Yorktown Court on October 27 at 6 p.m.
Other news from the Yorktown Police Department:
- A 16-year-old Yorktown male was arrested for criminal nuisance, a misdemeanor, after he allegedly provided alcohol to several under-age youths while at a residence on Lexington Avenue on October 1. The man was released on his own recognizance to a parent and is due to appear in Yorktown Court on November 1 at 6 p.m.
- 25-year-old Justin G. Headley of Katonah was arrested for aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle after he was involved in an auto accident on October 1, during which police found he was driving with a suspended license. He was released after posting $100 bail and is due to appear in Yorktown Court on November 1 at 6 p.m.
- Anthony J. Waterhouse, 21, from Peekskill was arrested for criminal contempt after he allegedly violated a duly served order of protection. He was remanded to Westchester County Jail in lieu of $5,000 bail.
- A 19-year-old Lake Peekskill resident was arrested for failing to appear in court for an arraignment on a charge of aggravated unlicensed operation. On August 15 an arrest warrant was issued for the man, Sean Foley, for the charge of aggravated unlicensed operation. Police located him in Putnam County Jail and placed him under arrest on the warrant. He was released without bail from Yorktown, and returned back to Putnam County Jail. He is scheduled to appear in Yorktown Court on October 20 at 6 p.m.
- A Poughkeepsie man, Gregg Morrison, 47, was charged with aggravated unlicensed operation after he was involved in an auto accident on Mohegan Lake on September 27. Police found that Morrison was driving while his license was suspended. He was released on $150 bail and is due to appear in Yorktown Court on October 27 at 6 p.m.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.