YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown police charged a Lake Peekskill man with driving with a suspended license on Thursday, Aug. 14, officials said.
Durim Haxhaj, 23, was pulled over for allegedly speeding on Route 6. He was charged with driving with a suspended license, Yorktown police said.
At the station, it was revealed that Haxhaj had an outstanding warrant for his arrest from the New York Police Department. He was released from Yorktown police custody and extradited to New York City, authorities said.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester