YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- State Sen. Greg Ball and Gov. Andrew Cuomo are announcing new legislation to facilitate the awarding of state contracts to disabled veterans.
- New York State Police charged a man with multiple drug charges and possession of stolen property after a fire at a gas station in Cortlandt on Sunday, March 23, police officials said.
- Yorktown Daily Voice profiled Yorktown High School seniors and co-presidents of the Dance Company Nicole Tolli and Dana DeGennaro.
- Yorktown Police charged a Mohegan Lake resident with assault following a domestic incident.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Westchester Private Schools Rank Among 'Smartest' In Nation
- 4 Snow Could Be Returning To Yorktown
- 5 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley