YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- State Sen. Greg Ball and Gov. Andrew Cuomo are announcing new legislation to facilitate the awarding of state contracts to disabled veterans.
- New York State Police charged a man with multiple drug charges and possession of stolen property after a fire at a gas station in Cortlandt on Sunday, March 23, police officials said.
- Yorktown Daily Voice profiled Yorktown High School seniors and co-presidents of the Dance Company Nicole Tolli and Dana DeGennaro.
- Yorktown Police charged a Mohegan Lake resident with assault following a domestic incident.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say