YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- State Sen. Greg Ball and Gov. Andrew Cuomo are announcing new legislation to facilitate the awarding of state contracts to disabled veterans.
- New York State Police charged a man with multiple drug charges and possession of stolen property after a fire at a gas station in Cortlandt on Sunday, March 23, police officials said.
- Yorktown Daily Voice profiled Yorktown High School seniors and co-presidents of the Dance Company Nicole Tolli and Dana DeGennaro.
- Yorktown Police charged a Mohegan Lake resident with assault following a domestic incident.
- Westchester County Democrats have voiced their support to raise the legal age to purchase cigarettes and other tobacco products to 19.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors