YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Lexington Avenue Bridge in Yorktown will be closed for repairs from Friday, Aug. 15 through Sunday, Aug. 17.
It will be closed from Route 202 to Storage Road (Golf Center) from 7 a.m. Friday until 7 a.m. Sunday.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Investigators Awaiting Toxicology Report In Death Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr
- 4 Obama Will Fly Into Westchester Airport For Big-Ticket Fundraiser
- 5 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History