YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Lexington Avenue Bridge in Yorktown will be closed for repairs from Friday, Aug. 15 through Sunday, Aug. 17.
It will be closed from Route 202 to Storage Road (Golf Center) from 7 a.m. Friday until 7 a.m. Sunday.
- 1 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43
- 2 Serious Accident Reported On Taconic State Parkway
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 State Police Search For Suspect In Cortlandt Gas Station Robbery
- 5 Accident On Route 6 In Jefferson Valley Ties Up Traffic