YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Lexington Avenue Bridge in Yorktown will be closed for repairs from Friday, Aug. 15 through Sunday, Aug. 17.
It will be closed from Route 202 to Storage Road (Golf Center) from 7 a.m. Friday until 7 a.m. Sunday.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits Market For $29.5M