YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Lexington Avenue Bridge in Yorktown will be closed for repairs from Friday, Aug. 15 through Sunday, Aug. 17.
It will be closed from Route 202 to Storage Road (Golf Center) from 7 a.m. Friday until 7 a.m. Sunday.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police