YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- The Lexington Avenue Bridge in Yorktown will be closed for repairs from Friday, Aug. 15 through Sunday, Aug. 17.
It will be closed from Route 202 to Storage Road (Golf Center) from 7 a.m. Friday until 7 a.m. Sunday.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 4 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 5 Costco Eyeing Yorktown Opening