PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A man was struck and killed by a northbound train near the Peekskill train station early Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
The man was walking in an area that is off limits to pedestrians and did not have identification on him, News 12 Westchester reported.
Metro-North service was not suspended though delays could result from the investigation, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says