PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- A man was struck and killed by a northbound train near the Peekskill train station early Monday morning, according to News 12 Westchester.
The man was walking in an area that is off limits to pedestrians and did not have identification on him, News 12 Westchester reported.
Metro-North service was not suspended though delays could result from the investigation, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 3 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 4 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 5 Police: Drugs, Alcohol May Have Been Involved In Verplanck Woman's Death