WESTCHESTER COUNTY, Conn. -- Metro-North is operating a regular weekday schedule Wednesday on its Hudson, Harlem and New Haven Lines but is reporting scattered delays of up to 10 minutes across Westchester County.
Some trains continue to be combined due to weather-related conditions.
Riders should listen for station announcements and continue to check www.mta.info for updates.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority