YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Citizens for an Informed Yorktown summarized the Planning Board's April 25 meeting,.
For a summary of all agenda items, visit this link. Meeting highlights included the following:
- Little Sorrentos, Route 202: The applicant wants to convert an existing landscaped island between the building and the parking area into a patio that will accommodate 5 tables.
- Chase Bank, Commerce Street: Issues were raised about the impact of traffic on Commerce Street and whether left turns out of the site should be restricted.
- JCPC Holdings, Front Street: The board cannot approve the plan until the applicant provides more information.
- Marathon Development, Kear Street: The board cannot approve the plan until the applicant provides more information.
- Triglia subdivision, Old Crompond Road: The board wants the entire length of Baker Highway paved.
- Spark Steakhouse, Old Crompond Road: The board cannot approve the site plan amendments until the applicant provides more information.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.