YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County's mobile shredder will be at Yorktown Town Hall on Friday, Feb. 7 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Residents may bring up to four file size boxes of confidential personal papers per household for shredding. Please be sure to remove all binder clips and covers.
For additional information, call the county’s Recycling Helpline (914) 813-5425.
Yorktown Town Hall is located at 363 Underhill Avenue.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 4 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 5 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee