YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County's mobile shredder will be at Yorktown Town Hall on Friday, Feb. 7 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Residents may bring up to four file size boxes of confidential personal papers per household for shredding. Please be sure to remove all binder clips and covers.
For additional information, call the county’s Recycling Helpline (914) 813-5425.
Yorktown Town Hall is located at 363 Underhill Avenue.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say