YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County's mobile shredder will be at Yorktown Town Hall on Friday, Feb. 7 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Residents may bring up to four file size boxes of confidential personal papers per household for shredding. Please be sure to remove all binder clips and covers.
For additional information, call the county’s Recycling Helpline (914) 813-5425.
Yorktown Town Hall is located at 363 Underhill Avenue.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Four Standouts From State Champ Yorktown HS Sign To Play College Lacrosse