YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County's mobile shredder will be at Yorktown Town Hall on Friday, Feb. 7 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Residents may bring up to four file size boxes of confidential personal papers per household for shredding. Please be sure to remove all binder clips and covers.
For additional information, call the county’s Recycling Helpline (914) 813-5425.
Yorktown Town Hall is located at 363 Underhill Avenue.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 4 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police
- 5 NYPD Officers' Ambush-Style Killings Spark Outrage In Westchester