YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Westchester County's mobile shredder will be at Yorktown Town Hall on Friday, Feb. 7 from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Residents may bring up to four file size boxes of confidential personal papers per household for shredding. Please be sure to remove all binder clips and covers.
For additional information, call the county’s Recycling Helpline (914) 813-5425.
Yorktown Town Hall is located at 363 Underhill Avenue.
- 1 Slippery Roads Cause Numerous Accidents Throughout Westchester
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Yorktown Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287