WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Many Westchester commuters had a slow go of it as rain continued to fall Thursday morning.
There were no road closures reported as a result of flooding and only one report of roadway flooding -- on northbound I-684 between the Saw Mill Parkway (Exit 5) and Route 22/138 (Exit 6a) at 8:10 a.m., which resulted in delays.
An accident was reported further north on I-84 East between Route 311 (Exit 18) and the entrance to I-684 (Exit 20). The accident, reported at 8 a.m., has moved to the shoulder.
- 1 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 2 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 3 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee
- 4 Body Found In Hudson River Near West Point
- 5 Lakeland/Panas Product Takes Maryland To NCAA Women's Final Four