MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital has announced that it received the Best Practice Award from the New York Organization of Nurse Executives and Leaders (NYONEL)
The award was given for the Northern Metropolitan Region for the Implementing a Single Plan of Care, Teamwork & Communication initiative. In addition to the honor, Northern Westchester Hospital also received a $1,000 award.
To learn more about how Northern Westchester Hospital received the award, click here.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Somers Pepsi Site Sells For Nearly $87M; Carlos Slim Said To Be Owner
- 2 Man Clocked At 107 On I-684 Charged With Drug Possession, DWI, Police Say
- 3 Likely Arrest Of Senate Leader Skelos Tied To Scarsdale Firm, Report Says
- 4 Philipstown Man Stabs Neighbor In Chest After Noise Dispute, Sheriff Says
- 5 Firefighters Battle Large Brush Fire At Croton Point Park