MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Dr. Jim Dwyer, chief of emergency services, provides information on heat stroke and tips to beat the heat on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Young and elderly people are most likely to be affected by heat stroke. Through Dwyer's tips, such as drinking plenty of water and eating healthy snacks to keep hydrated, heat stroke can be prevented.
To recognize the symptoms of heat stroke and learn tips on how to prevent it, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 25, Charged With Assault In Domestic Dispute With Woman
- 2 Yorktown's Mohansic Golf Course Will Close Jan. 4
- 3 Ring In The New Year At These Northern Westchester Restaurants
- 4 Woman Charged With Shoplifting At Macy's Tops Week's News In Yorktown
- 5 Best Gas Prices In And Around Yorktown