MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Dr. Jim Dwyer, chief of emergency services, provides information on heat stroke and tips to beat the heat on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Young and elderly people are most likely to be affected by heat stroke. Through Dwyer's tips, such as drinking plenty of water and eating healthy snacks to keep hydrated, heat stroke can be prevented.
To recognize the symptoms of heat stroke and learn tips on how to prevent it, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 4 Airbag Recall Is Largest Ever In Auto History
- 5 Bank Teller Pleads Guilty To Stealing $1.4M From Westchester Depositors