MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Northern Westchester Hospital's Dr. Jim Dwyer, chief of emergency services, provides information on heat stroke and tips to beat the heat on Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Young and elderly people are most likely to be affected by heat stroke. Through Dwyer's tips, such as drinking plenty of water and eating healthy snacks to keep hydrated, heat stroke can be prevented.
To recognize the symptoms of heat stroke and learn tips on how to prevent it, visit Northern Westchester Hospital's blog.
Visit nwhc.net to learn more.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road