NORTHERN WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Here's a look at the top stories from last week in Northern Westchester County.
- The debate over schools and state testing continues to rage throughout Westchester County.
- A Yorktown Holocaust survivor shared her memories on Remembrance Day.
- A Somers man was charged in a DWI c rackdown.
- A Pound Ridge dentist pleaded guilty to Medicaid fraud .
- Pleasantville school officials did not award a bid to replace the athletic fields with artificial turf .
- An Ossining official says the Brandreth Pill Factory is being demolished illegally .
- Mount Kisco Medical Group announced a partnership with Empire BlueCross BlueShield.
- Principal Jerry Schulman of Hawthorne Elementary School announced his retirement .
- House prices in Briarcliff Manor and throughout Westchester are increasing significantly .
- Bedford and Katonah residents are among 50 artists and two distinguished guests of Bedford who will be honored at the 2015 Arts Awards Luncheon.
- A newer tick-borne virus could prove to be fatal in some cases.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.