WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The northbound Saw Mill River Parkway in Mount Kisco was closed as a result of an accident involving an overturned vehicle Friday afternoon.
The accident, just south of Exit 37 (Kisco Avenue), was reported at 12:45 p.m., and cleared around 3:30 p.m.
All northbound traffic was diverted at Exit 34 (Route 133).
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Yorktown FD Assists In Battling Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers
- 4 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 5 Driver, Witnesses Assist Police After Pedestrian Struck, Killed On Saw Mill