PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The father, and former Peekskill City Schools gym teacher who filed a lawsuit against the Peekskill School district for allegedly providing birth control to his daughter without consent, allegedly assaulted a school psychologist, according to News 12 Westchester.
News 12 Westchester learned that Anthony Jackson, a gym teacher at the high school, was reassigned after he allegedly assaulted the school psychologist James Tosto.
Anthony Jackson and his wife Eve claim their daughter was examined and given birth control pills in 2011 without their knowledge. Jackson's daughter was only 16 at the time of the alleged incident, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Police Charge Yorktown Woman In Fraud Case After Facebook Tip
- 2 Drowning Victim, 22, ID'd; Stepson Of Schools Superintendent
- 3 Trader Joe's Considering Yorktown Location, Chamber Says
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 State Police Charge Pair In Route 35 DWI Checkpoint