PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The father, and former Peekskill City Schools gym teacher who filed a lawsuit against the Peekskill School district for allegedly providing birth control to his daughter without consent, allegedly assaulted a school psychologist, according to News 12 Westchester.
News 12 Westchester learned that Anthony Jackson, a gym teacher at the high school, was reassigned after he allegedly assaulted the school psychologist James Tosto.
Anthony Jackson and his wife Eve claim their daughter was examined and given birth control pills in 2011 without their knowledge. Jackson's daughter was only 16 at the time of the alleged incident, News 12 Westchester reported.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M