WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A JetBlue plane that took off from Westchester Airport in White Plains had to make an emergency landing at John F. Kennedy on Friday morning after it struck a bird, according to multiple reports.
JetBlue Flight 671 was reportedly en route to West Palm Beach, Fla., when the incident happened.
The plane landed safely and no injuries were reported, according to ABC 7.
- 1 Second Arrest Made In Animal Cruelty Case Involving Mohegan Lake Pet Shop Owner
- 2 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic State Parkway
- 5 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester