WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- A JetBlue plane that took off from Westchester Airport in White Plains had to make an emergency landing at John F. Kennedy on Friday morning after it struck a bird, according to multiple reports.
JetBlue Flight 671 was reportedly en route to West Palm Beach, Fla., when the incident happened.
The plane landed safely and no injuries were reported, according to ABC 7.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown