YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The festive Holiday Light Parade is about to roll into Yorktown.
Saturday's parade will begin at 6:30 p.m. on Front Street, near the Yorktown Highway Department.
The parade will travel west on Underhill Avenue to the intersection with Commerce Street, then continue on Commerce to Veterans Road, concluding at the Yorktown Community Cultural Center.
The Yorktown Police Department has announced the following road closures beginning at 6:15 p.m. until the conclusion of the parade, for approximately one hour.
- Front Street at Underhill Avenue
- Commerce Street, from Kear Street, to Veterans Road
- Veterans Road, from Commerce Street, to Maple Hill Street
- Kear Street at Underhill Avenue
- Downing Drive at Commerce Street
- Hanover Road at Commerce Street.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.