PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Authorities are warning Peekskill residents to be mindful of scam artists looking to bilk money out of homeowners, according to CBS New York.
The suspect is said to offer homeowners new windows or driveway resurfacing and is described as charming but persistent in his sales tactics, CBS New York said.
Any residents who feel they have been contacted by such scam artists are asked to contact the Peekskill Police immediately, according to CBS New York.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring