PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Authorities are warning Peekskill residents to be mindful of scam artists looking to bilk money out of homeowners, according to CBS New York.
The suspect is said to offer homeowners new windows or driveway resurfacing and is described as charming but persistent in his sales tactics, CBS New York said.
Any residents who feel they have been contacted by such scam artists are asked to contact the Peekskill Police immediately, according to CBS New York.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 4 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 5 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis