PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Authorities are warning Peekskill residents to be mindful of scam artists looking to bilk money out of homeowners, according to CBS New York.
The suspect is said to offer homeowners new windows or driveway resurfacing and is described as charming but persistent in his sales tactics, CBS New York said.
Any residents who feel they have been contacted by such scam artists are asked to contact the Peekskill Police immediately, according to CBS New York.
- 1 15-Year-Old Yorktown Boy Charged With Making Threat Against School
- 2 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 3 Police Locate Threats Against Yorktown, LI Schools Made On Yik Yak App
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud