PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Authorities are warning Peekskill residents to be mindful of scam artists looking to bilk money out of homeowners, according to CBS New York.
The suspect is said to offer homeowners new windows or driveway resurfacing and is described as charming but persistent in his sales tactics, CBS New York said.
Any residents who feel they have been contacted by such scam artists are asked to contact the Peekskill Police immediately, according to CBS New York.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester