PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Authorities are warning Peekskill residents to be mindful of scam artists looking to bilk money out of homeowners, according to CBS New York.
The suspect is said to offer homeowners new windows or driveway resurfacing and is described as charming but persistent in his sales tactics, CBS New York said.
Any residents who feel they have been contacted by such scam artists are asked to contact the Peekskill Police immediately, according to CBS New York.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 3 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure
- 5 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48