YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown last week:
- Arthur H. Boyington, a 69-year-old Millwood resident, was charged by Yorktown Police with public lewdness and resisting arrest.
- White Plains Hospital recognized 22 students who completed an intensive, seven-week apprenticeship program during the summer.
- The fisherman who died after falling into the Croton Falls Reservoir on Tuesday was identified as John Scales, a 73-year-old Manhattan resident, according to a New York City Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) official.
- In a case that has drawn attention from throughout the area , the Medical Examiner’s Office has ruled the death of a Ridgefield baby a homicide, according to a report on NBCConnecticut.com.
- Westchester County Executive and gubernatorial candidate Rob Astorino unveiled a policy proposal in Albany to make New York an economically competitive state.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.