YORKTOWN, N.Y.-- Richard Milanese Jr. of Yorktown Heights, NY passed away suddenly on August 13. He was 43 years old.
Milanese, born June 29, 1968 owned Milanese Contracting and RGM Contracting Auto Sales. Son of Richard and Doris Milanese, he is survived by his wife Dee, his mother Doris, his sister Vicky Titka and his nephews Joseph, Nicholas, Thomas and Daniel.
The family received friends at the Yorktown Funeral Home on Tuesday, and are holding a religious service Wednesday at the Yorktown United Methodist Church.
Did you know Richard? Leave a comment or a memory below.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 It's A Girl: Westchester's Clintons Are Grandparents As Chelsea Gives Birth
- 3 Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Targets Homeschooling
- 4 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 5 Councilman Bianco’s Resignation From Yorktown Board Tops Week's News