YORKTOWN, N.Y.-- Richard Milanese Jr. of Yorktown Heights, NY passed away suddenly on August 13. He was 43 years old.
Milanese, born June 29, 1968 owned Milanese Contracting and RGM Contracting Auto Sales. Son of Richard and Doris Milanese, he is survived by his wife Dee, his mother Doris, his sister Vicky Titka and his nephews Joseph, Nicholas, Thomas and Daniel.
The family received friends at the Yorktown Funeral Home on Tuesday, and are holding a religious service Wednesday at the Yorktown United Methodist Church.
Did you know Richard? Leave a comment or a memory below.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Sprain Brook Crash
- 2 Yorktown Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yorktown
- 5 Owner Of Yorktown's Turco's Market Has Side Pet Project