YORKTOWN, N.Y.-- Richard Milanese Jr. of Yorktown Heights, NY passed away suddenly on August 13. He was 43 years old.
Milanese, born June 29, 1968 owned Milanese Contracting and RGM Contracting Auto Sales. Son of Richard and Doris Milanese, he is survived by his wife Dee, his mother Doris, his sister Vicky Titka and his nephews Joseph, Nicholas, Thomas and Daniel.
The family received friends at the Yorktown Funeral Home on Tuesday, and are holding a religious service Wednesday at the Yorktown United Methodist Church.
Did you know Richard? Leave a comment or a memory below.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown