WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 experienced delays Monday morning as a result of road work.
The roadwork, which began shortly before 10 a.m., resulted in stop-and-go traffic between exit 3 (Route 22) and exit 4 (Route 172).
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Man, 19, Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station, Police Say
- 3 IRS Warns Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 County Police Charge Man With Having 130 Bags Of Heroin
- 5 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor