WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Motorists on southbound I-684 experienced delays Monday morning as a result of road work.
The roadwork, which began shortly before 10 a.m., resulted in stop-and-go traffic between exit 3 (Route 22) and exit 4 (Route 172).
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Investigation Of Thefts From Parked Cars In Yorktown Tops The Week's News
- 3 New York Archdiocese Is Likely To Merge More Parishes
- 4 Crash On Taconic State Parkway Causes Stop-And-Go Traffic Both Way
- 5 Man, Two Women, Charged In Heroin Bust At Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot