WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 35 on the Bedford/Lewisboro border has reopened after being closed in both directions following an accident involving an overturned vehicle late Wednesday afternoon.
The closure was between Mount Holly Road and Holly Branch Road near the Cross River Reservoir and was reported at 4:50 p.m. The road reopened just before 5:30 p.m.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police