WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 35 on the Bedford/Lewisboro border has reopened after being closed in both directions following an accident involving an overturned vehicle late Wednesday afternoon.
The closure was between Mount Holly Road and Holly Branch Road near the Cross River Reservoir and was reported at 4:50 p.m. The road reopened just before 5:30 p.m.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 From Lakeland HS To Country's Biggest Stage, Jessica Lynn Continues Rise
- 5 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate