WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A stretch of Route 35 on the Bedford/Lewisboro border has reopened after being closed in both directions following an accident involving an overturned vehicle late Wednesday afternoon.
The closure was between Mount Holly Road and Holly Branch Road near the Cross River Reservoir and was reported at 4:50 p.m. The road reopened just before 5:30 p.m.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 NYPD Detective Killed, Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash On Sprain Brook
- 3 ESPN Writer's Son, 21, Missing At College In Upstate New York
- 4 Taconic State Parkway Stretch Reopens After Closure
- 5 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute