This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 6 between Annsville Circle and the Bear Mountain Bridge in Cortlandt has reopened after being closed in both directions following an accident Wednesday afternoon.
The accident, reported at 3:15 p.m., involved an overturned auto, and the road reopened shortly after 4 p.m.
- 1 Slippery Roads Cause Numerous Accidents Throughout Westchester
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Yorktown Central School District Will Be Closed Wednesday
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Westchester's Highest Snowfall Totals Are Expected North Of I-287