This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 6 between Annsville Circle and the Bear Mountain Bridge in Cortlandt has reopened after being closed in both directions following an accident Wednesday afternoon.
The accident, reported at 3:15 p.m., involved an overturned auto, and the road reopened shortly after 4 p.m.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Yorktown
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road