This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Route 6 between Annsville Circle and the Bear Mountain Bridge in Cortlandt has reopened after being closed in both directions following an accident Wednesday afternoon.
The accident, reported at 3:15 p.m., involved an overturned auto, and the road reopened shortly after 4 p.m.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 4 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 5 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee