WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. -- Rye Playland will be holding a summer employment job fair on Saturday, Jan. 18 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Westchester County Center in White Plains.
On-the-spot interviews are assured for the first 300 applicants to attend.
Positions include cashiers, ride attendants, custodians, maintenance technicians, lifeguards and EMTs.
Participants should bring a social security card, a valid photo ID and three references. Applicants 16 and 17 who plan to complete their application at the fair must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Eligible applicants that may wish to enroll in Westchester County Payroll Direct Deposit as their form of payment must bring with them either a blank, voided check or a bank-issued Direct Deposit Set-Up Form which includes your routing and account numbers printed on the document.
A limited number of applications are available at the Ardsley Village Clerk's office, located at 507 Ashford Avenue. The County Center is on 198 Central Avenue in White Plains.
- 1 Details Emerge, But Questions Remain In Harrison Double Murder-Suicide
- 2 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 3 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 4 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation