MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The relatives of three men who were killed in a wrong-way accident on the Taconic State Parkway in 2009 reached a sealed settlement in court on Tuesday, July 29, according to News 12 Westchester.
Relatives of Michael Bastardi, Guy Bastardi and Daniel Longo filed the suit against Diane Schuler, who was killed along with her daughter and three nieces, and the car's owner Warren Hance, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Mysterious UFO Still Vexes Yorktown Police Officer
- 2 New Yorkers Urged To Protect Children From Dangerous Respiratory Virus
- 3 CDC Warns Respiratory Virus May Be Linked To Mysterious Paralysis
- 4 Facebook Tip Leads To Arrests In Burglary At Route 6 Pizzeria
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About Tax Rebate Scam