MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The relatives of three men who were killed in a wrong-way accident on the Taconic State Parkway in 2009 reached a sealed settlement in court on Tuesday, July 29, according to News 12 Westchester.
Relatives of Michael Bastardi, Guy Bastardi and Daniel Longo filed the suit against Diane Schuler, who was killed along with her daughter and three nieces, and the car's owner Warren Hance, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero