MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The relatives of three men who were killed in a wrong-way accident on the Taconic State Parkway in 2009 reached a sealed settlement in court on Tuesday, July 29, according to News 12 Westchester.
Relatives of Michael Bastardi, Guy Bastardi and Daniel Longo filed the suit against Diane Schuler, who was killed along with her daughter and three nieces, and the car's owner Warren Hance, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Yorktown FD Assists In Battling Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers
- 4 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week