MOUNT PLEASANT, N.Y. -- The relatives of three men who were killed in a wrong-way accident on the Taconic State Parkway in 2009 reached a sealed settlement in court on Tuesday, July 29, according to News 12 Westchester.
Relatives of Michael Bastardi, Guy Bastardi and Daniel Longo filed the suit against Diane Schuler, who was killed along with her daughter and three nieces, and the car's owner Warren Hance, News 12 Westchester said.
- 1 Mahopac Man Who Owns 3 Pet Stores Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 3 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination