YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Town Board will hold an informational meeting on Monday, Feb. 24, at 7 p.m., to discuss the proposed "sober living house" at 482 Underhill Ave., according to theexaminernews.com.
Tom McCrossan and Mark McGoldrick are seeking a special permit to house up to 14 adults in the home, but neighbors are claiming the home would have a negative impact on property values, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Yorktown Man, 66, Charged With Distributing Crystal Meth
- 2 Yorktown Woman Faces DWI, Drug Possession Charges
- 3 9-, 11-Year-Old Mohegan Lake Boys Charged In Burglaries
- 4 Somers Woman Charged With Violating Order Of Protection, Resisting Arrest
- 5 Man Is Charged With Shooting Arrows At Mohegan Lake Adult Home Employee