YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Town Board will hold an informational meeting on Monday, Feb. 24, at 7 p.m., to discuss the proposed "sober living house" at 482 Underhill Ave., according to theexaminernews.com.
Tom McCrossan and Mark McGoldrick are seeking a special permit to house up to 14 adults in the home, but neighbors are claiming the home would have a negative impact on property values, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown