YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown Town Board will hold an informational meeting on Monday, Feb. 24, at 7 p.m., to discuss the proposed "sober living house" at 482 Underhill Ave., according to theexaminernews.com.
Tom McCrossan and Mark McGoldrick are seeking a special permit to house up to 14 adults in the home, but neighbors are claiming the home would have a negative impact on property values, theexaminernews.com reported.
- 1 Police Officer From Mohegan Lake Sues Shoe Manufacturer After Injury
- 2 Stoneleigh Avenue Crash Victim Seriously Injured
- 3 Billionaire Yorktown Resident, Philanthropist Jerome Kohlberg Dies
- 4 Westchester Man Wins Millions In Lottery
- 5 Man Charged With DWI After Head-On Collision On Bear Mountain Bridge Road