YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown last week:
- Yorktown High School won its first boys lacrosse state championship since 2003 and seventh overall by defeating Jamesville-DeWitt, 10-9, in the New York State Class B championship game at Hofstra University on Saturday, June 7.
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Mohegan Lake woman with stealing from the Home Depot store she worked at on Saturday, June 7, police officials said.
- The state Division of Criminal Justice Services issued a missing vulnerable adult alert for an area that includes Westchester County on Monday, June 9.
- MoneyRates.com released its list of best and worst states to make a living, and New York didn’t fare so well, ranking in the top five worst.
- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning visited the Mount Kisco Country Club on Monday in connection with Guiding Eyes for the Blind's Annual Golf Classic.
- 1 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Yorktown
- 2 Yorktown Could See Up To 4 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 3 Hudson Valley City Ranks Among Nation's Most Dangerous
- 4 Several Accidents Reported On Slick Westchester Roadways
- 5 Federal Agency Approves Controversial Algonquin Pipeline Expansion