YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown last week:
- Yorktown High School won its first boys lacrosse state championship since 2003 and seventh overall by defeating Jamesville-DeWitt, 10-9, in the New York State Class B championship game at Hofstra University on Saturday, June 7.
- New York State Police from the Cortlandt barracks charged a Mohegan Lake woman with stealing from the Home Depot store she worked at on Saturday, June 7, police officials said.
- The state Division of Criminal Justice Services issued a missing vulnerable adult alert for an area that includes Westchester County on Monday, June 9.
- MoneyRates.com released its list of best and worst states to make a living, and New York didn’t fare so well, ranking in the top five worst.
- New York Giants quarterback Eli Manning visited the Mount Kisco Country Club on Monday in connection with Guiding Eyes for the Blind's Annual Golf Classic.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 4 Yorktown Could See 4-8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week