YORKTOWN, N.Y. – In case you weren’t able to check in with The Yorktown Daily Voice every day, here are a few of the top stories from this week.
- A Pleasantville man died after a single-vehicle crash on the Taconic State Parkway Tuesday afternoon. The man reportedly rolled his vehicle near the Underhill Avenue exit.
- Assembly member Steve Katz (R,C,I-Yorktown) accepted a plea deal Thursday in Coeymans Town Court to dismiss a marijuana possession charge provided that he completes 20 hours of community service and stays out of trouble for six months, according to a report by the Times Union.
- Yorktown's Farmers Market, which was set to start the spring season this weekend, was canceled due to a lack of vendors. Officials are hoping to bring the market back for the fall but it is cancelled through the summer.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center