TARRYTOWN, N.Y. -- Tarrytown House Estate on the Hudson, by Destination Hotels & Resorts, has announced the appointment of Laura Bass, a Yorktown resident, as the estate’s new catering sales manager.
“We are pleased to bring additional expertise to our sales team here at Tarrytown House Estate,” said Jamieson Asselta, director of sales. “With events being such a major part of our business, Laura brings something new and exciting to the table and I know she will help us expand in our various markets.”
Prior to Tarrytown House Estate, Bass was the special events manager at Bard Graduate Center in New York City. In addition to managing day-of-event logistics, Bass oversaw all fundraisers, including galas, benefits and cultivation events. She also coordinated post-event initiatives including writing acknowledgement letters and identifying strategies for future opportunities, among other responsibilities.
Bass’ background also includes a position as regional sales manager for Estate Weddings and Events and events manager for Audubon New York and public relations manager for Katonah Museum of Art.
Bass holds a bachelor of history degree, with a minor in Art History, from the University of New Hampshire.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern