PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The driver of the truck that crashed into a bus carrying Peekskill comedian James McNair and left Saturday Night Live star Tracy Morgan in critical condition pleaded not guilty on Thursday to charges that he was sleep deprived the night of the accident, according to CNN.
Kevin Roper was driving a Walmart truck on the New Jersey Turnpike when he collided with the bus, was charged with vehicular homicide and assault by auto. Police reports allege Roper had been awake for more than 24 hours at the time of the crash, CNN said.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern