PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The driver of the truck that crashed into a bus carrying Peekskill comedian James McNair and left Saturday Night Live star Tracy Morgan in critical condition pleaded not guilty on Thursday to charges that he was sleep deprived the night of the accident, according to CNN.
Kevin Roper was driving a Walmart truck on the New Jersey Turnpike when he collided with the bus, was charged with vehicular homicide and assault by auto. Police reports allege Roper had been awake for more than 24 hours at the time of the crash, CNN said.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 Amber Alert Issued For 5-Year-Old Forcibly Taken By Two Men
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero