PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- The driver of the truck that crashed into a bus carrying Peekskill comedian James McNair and left Saturday Night Live star Tracy Morgan in critical condition pleaded not guilty on Thursday to charges that he was sleep deprived the night of the accident, according to CNN.
Kevin Roper was driving a Walmart truck on the New Jersey Turnpike when he collided with the bus, was charged with vehicular homicide and assault by auto. Police reports allege Roper had been awake for more than 24 hours at the time of the crash, CNN said.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Westchester Schools Reporting High Opt-Out Rates On State Math Tests