CORTLANDT, N.Y.-- New York State Police charged two businesses with selling alcohol to a minor during an underage drinking detail in Cortlandt, Buchanan and Yorktown recently, New York State Police reported.
Twelve of the 14 establishments that were detailed did not sell.
The two establishments that did sell were
Cortlandt Wines and Spirits, at 2017 Albany Post Road in Croton, and Lou's Corner Store at 100 Fredrick Street, Cortlandt.
Dorothy E. Concia, 64, from Croton-on-Hudson, who is an employee at Cortlandt Wines and Spirits, and the establishment were both charged with being in violation of the ABC Law 65C Prohibited Sale of Alcohol to a person under the age of 21. They are to appear in the Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Oct. 4.
Patricia K. Hernandez-Culajay, 39, of Peekskill and Lou's Corner Store were also both charged with being in violation of the ABC Law 65C Prohibited Sale of Alcohol to a person under the age of 21. They are also to appear in the Town of Cortlandt Court on Friday, Oct. 4.
The establishments that were checked that did not sell are as follows:
* BP Mart, 2030 Albany Post Road, Croton
* Post Road Deli, 2119 Albany Post Road, Montrose
* Montrose Beer and Soda, 2039 Albany Post Road, Croton
* Oregon, Shell 1208 Oregon Road, Cortlandt Manor
* Oregon, Citgo 96 Oregon Road, Cortlandt Manor
* Mohegan Wine and Liquor 3153 East Main Street, Mohegan Lake
* DB Mart ST, Route 202 Cortlandt Manor
* Sunoco Gas Station, 2148 Albany Post Road, Montrose
* Montrose Deli 4 Kings Ferry Road, Buchanan
Hess Mart 3911 Crompond Road, Yorktown
* Shell Mart 3190 Albany Post Road, Buchanan
* B&B Wines and Liquors 3113 Albany Post Road, Buchanan
- 1 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 2 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 3 Yorktown Central Schools Closed, Lakeland Will Have Early Dismissal
- 4 Storm System Departs Yorktown, Snow Could Return Thursday
- 5 Cuomo Implements Full Travel Ban, Declares State Of Emergency