YORKTOWN, N.Y. ‒ A 22-year-old Peekskill man is facing multiple charges after Yorktown police say he drove while intoxicated.
Mark Lowe was charged with DWI and driving with a blood alcohol content greater than .08, both misdemeanors. He was stopped on Route 6 on Dec. 28 for driving with broken headlights, for which he was given a traffic infraction, police said.
He was released to his father and is due back in Yorktown Justice Court on Feb. 12.
Also from the Yorktown Police blotter:
James Shinnick, 20, of Bronx, N.Y., was stopped on Commerce Street on Dec. 28 and charged with misdemeanor DWI, misdemeanor driving with a blood alcohol content of .08 percent or greater, and running a stop sign and crossing over a double yellow line, both infractions.
- 1 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate
- 2 Man, 24, Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway One-Car Crash ID'd
- 3 Route 6 Stretch Reopens After Accident Involving Tractor Trailer
- 4 Westchester Native Killed In Taconic Parkway Crash Was Jungle Explorer
- 5 New Map Shows Lyme Disease Risk