YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested an 18-year old male and a 16-year-old male on marijuana possession charges on Tuesday, July 8, officials said.
Police pulled over a Volkswagen that allegedly failed to stop at a stop sign. The teens were arrested when a quantity of marijuana was found inside the vehicle, according to Yorktown Police.
Both suspects' identities are being withheld pending youthful offender status, police said.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 4 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl