YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested an 18-year old male and a 16-year-old male on marijuana possession charges on Tuesday, July 8, officials said.
Police pulled over a Volkswagen that allegedly failed to stop at a stop sign. The teens were arrested when a quantity of marijuana was found inside the vehicle, according to Yorktown Police.
Both suspects' identities are being withheld pending youthful offender status, police said.
- 1 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 2 Three Mohegan Lake Youths Charged With Ransacking Islamic Center
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Somers Businessman Charged With Loan, Tax Fraud
- 5 Westchester Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach