YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Yorktown Police arrested an 18-year old male and a 16-year-old male on marijuana possession charges on Tuesday, July 8, officials said.
Police pulled over a Volkswagen that allegedly failed to stop at a stop sign. The teens were arrested when a quantity of marijuana was found inside the vehicle, according to Yorktown Police.
Both suspects' identities are being withheld pending youthful offender status, police said.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 3 Two Yorktown Residents Charged With DWI After Fiery Head-On Collision
- 4 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero