PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Metropolitan Transit Authority Police have identified the man who was struck and killed by a train in Peekskill on Monday.
Osim Rivera, a 48-year-old Peekskill resident, was the man who was hit by a 1:50 a.m. Hudson Line train traveling from Grand Central to Poughkeepsie, according to MTA spokeswoman Marjorie Anders.
Anders said Rivera was a trespasser who was walking north along the tracks and was hit from behind. Rivera did not have any identification on him.
The investigation remains open and active, Anders said.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress