PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Metropolitan Transit Authority Police have identified the man who was struck and killed by a train in Peekskill on Monday.
Osim Rivera, a 48-year-old Peekskill resident, was the man who was hit by a 1:50 a.m. Hudson Line train traveling from Grand Central to Poughkeepsie, according to MTA spokeswoman Marjorie Anders.
Anders said Rivera was a trespasser who was walking north along the tracks and was hit from behind. Rivera did not have any identification on him.
The investigation remains open and active, Anders said.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 2 Two Women, Man Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 4 5-Year-Old Boy Subject Of NY Amber Alert Is Found Dead
- 5 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero