PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Metropolitan Transit Authority Police have identified the man who was struck and killed by a train in Peekskill on Monday.
Osim Rivera, a 48-year-old Peekskill resident, was the man who was hit by a 1:50 a.m. Hudson Line train traveling from Grand Central to Poughkeepsie, according to MTA spokeswoman Marjorie Anders.
Anders said Rivera was a trespasser who was walking north along the tracks and was hit from behind. Rivera did not have any identification on him.
The investigation remains open and active, Anders said.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Man, Pastoral Council VP, Faces Child Porn Charges
- 2 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 3 Mother Of Croton Child Who Died Upgraded To Serious Condition
- 4 Man Charged With Forcible Touching In Yorktown
- 5 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M