PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Metropolitan Transit Authority Police have identified the man who was struck and killed by a train in Peekskill on Monday.
Osim Rivera, a 48-year-old Peekskill resident, was the man who was hit by a 1:50 a.m. Hudson Line train traveling from Grand Central to Poughkeepsie, according to MTA spokeswoman Marjorie Anders.
Anders said Rivera was a trespasser who was walking north along the tracks and was hit from behind. Rivera did not have any identification on him.
The investigation remains open and active, Anders said.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Mother Of 6-Year-Old Lacey Carr Of Croton Is No Longer At Hospital