This story has been updated
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A water main break has resulted in the closure of Kitchawan Road between Hawkes Avenue and Croton Dam Road and part of Route 9A in Ossining on Thursday, according to Westchester County Police.
Kitchawan Road has reopened, but part of southbound 9A remained closed early Friday.
Some residents may experience water outages for a period of time, the police said.
The closure was reported at 7:32 p.m.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show