A cold front will make its way through Fairfield County and Westchester County this weekend, providing a slight chance of snow flurries, according to the National Weather Service forecast.
Blustery winds Thursday night will decrease slightly Friday, with temperatures hovering near a high of 46 degrees, meteorologists say. There is a 20 percent chance of rain Friday night before 10 p.m., with a chance of sprinkles and flurries until 11 p.m.
Meteorologists predict night-time temperatures of about 31 degrees.
The chance of snow and rain increases to 30 percent Saturday morning, the National Weather Service says. Temperatures are expected to hit a high of 39 degrees, with a slight wind.
The weather should clear up Sunday, but meteorologists predict clouds will return Monday morning. There's a 40 percent chance of rain and snow.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 5 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring