A cold front will make its way through Fairfield County and Westchester County this weekend, providing a slight chance of snow flurries, according to the National Weather Service forecast.
Blustery winds Thursday night will decrease slightly Friday, with temperatures hovering near a high of 46 degrees, meteorologists say. There is a 20 percent chance of rain Friday night before 10 p.m., with a chance of sprinkles and flurries until 11 p.m.
Meteorologists predict night-time temperatures of about 31 degrees.
The chance of snow and rain increases to 30 percent Saturday morning, the National Weather Service says. Temperatures are expected to hit a high of 39 degrees, with a slight wind.
The weather should clear up Sunday, but meteorologists predict clouds will return Monday morning. There's a 40 percent chance of rain and snow.
- 1 Motorcyclist, 29, Killed In Taconic State Parkway Crash In Yorktown Is ID'd
- 2 Yorktown's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 3 Weekly Poll: Political '14
- 4 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 5 Yorktown Student Is Basis Of Discussion At Pleasantville's Jacob Burns