WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- More thunderstorms could light up the night in Westchester County after midnight on Saturday along with a chance for heavy fog in the morning, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures will rise sharply on Saturday with highs in the mid-70's. Showers are expected with up to a quarter of an inch of rain possible, according to the forecast.
Isolated thunderstorms are possible later on Saturday as well and could bring higher amounts of rain, according to the forecast.
The rain will then move out, and Sunday is expected feel like summer with mostly sunny skies and temperatures in the high 70s, according to the forecast.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says