WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Clouds and rain will continue to linger in Westchester County throughout Tuesday and most of the week.
Light rain and drizzle will remain in the area Tuesday morning before giving way to scattered showers and thunderstorms in the afternoon with a high of 78. Chance of rain is 30 percent.
Wednesday and Thursday will be cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers and temperatures in the low 70s.
Steadier rain is expected to roll into the area Thursday night into Friday.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 4 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 5 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road