WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A cold front will push out Tuesday's hot and sticky weather and will likely bring showers and thunderstorms to Westchester County in the late afternoon and through the night, according to the National Weather Service.
Temperatures are forecast to soar into the mid-80's on Tuesday with humidity expected to reach uncomfortable levels, according to the forecast.
Showers and thunderstorms could start some time after 4 p.m. with the highest chance of thunderstorms between 10 p.m. and midnight, according to the forecast.
The chance of rainfall is forecast at 60-percent and the area could see up to a half-inch of rain.
The rest of the week is expected to be much more comfortable, with temperatures in the mid to high 60s, according to the forecast.
- 1 Yorktown Heights Resident Indicted In Metro-North Test Cheating Ring
- 2 Yorktown Man Charged With Shoplifting Thermometers
- 3 Restaurateur Found Guilty Of Forcibly Touching Waitress
- 4 Former Exec From PepsiCo In Purchase Resigns From Toyota After Drug Bust
- 5 Service Dog Stolen From Car In Cortlandt Town Center