WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Cloudy skies and the threat of showers and thunderstorms will linger throughout Westchester County for most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers or a thunderstorm are possible before noon on Monday with a high temperature of 73. Chance of rain is 60 percent.
Tuesday could bring scattered showers, but slightly warmer, with a high of 79. Chance of precipitation on Tuesday is 60 percent.
Wednesday will remain dry, but mostly cloudy with a high around 75 degrees.
Clouds should stay in the area to end the week on Thursday and Friday with a 30 percent chance of rain each day.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority