WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- Cloudy skies and the threat of showers and thunderstorms will linger throughout Westchester County for most of the week, according to the National Weather Service.
Showers or a thunderstorm are possible before noon on Monday with a high temperature of 73. Chance of rain is 60 percent.
Tuesday could bring scattered showers, but slightly warmer, with a high of 79. Chance of precipitation on Tuesday is 60 percent.
Wednesday will remain dry, but mostly cloudy with a high around 75 degrees.
Clouds should stay in the area to end the week on Thursday and Friday with a 30 percent chance of rain each day.
- 1 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yorktown, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 2 18 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yorktown; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 3 Yorktown Dodges Worst Of Nor'ester
- 4 Accidents Reported On Taconic State Parkway, Bear Mountain Bridge Road
- 5 Yorktown Central Schools Closed, Lakeland Will Have Early Dismissal