YORKTOWN, N.Y. Yorktown and Lakeland Schools, as well as different boards and committees, are meeting this week in Yorktown. These meetings are open to the public and many publish agendas in advance online. For a list of the upcoming meetings this week, read the list below.
- The Yorktown Central School District Board of Education will meet at 7 p.m. Monday in the Mildred E. Strang Middle School cafeteria.
- The Yorktown Teen Centers Board Meeting will take place Monday at 6:30 p.m. in the Yorktown Community and Cultural Center, room 102.
- Yorktown Advisory Board on Architecture and Community Appearance will meet Monday at 8 p.m. in the Yorktown Community and Cultural Center, room 104.
- The Yorktown Town Board will meet at 7:30 p.m. Tuesday at Yorktown Town Hall. The meeting is also broadcast on Cablevision Channel 20 and Verizon FiOS Channel 33.
- The Yorktown Garden Club will offer tips on coping with deer at the John C. Hart Memorial library Wednesday at 7 p.m.
- Yorktown Community Housing Board will meet Wednesday at 7 p.m. in the Yorktown Community and Cultural Center, community room 1.
- Yorktown Conservation Board will meet Wednesday at 7:30 p.m. in the town hall board room.
- There will be a public information session on the upcoming Taconic State Parkway construction at the Jefferson Valley Mall Community Room Thursday at 7 p.m.
- Yorktowns Advisory Committee on Open Space will meet Thursday at 7:30 p.m. in the town hall conference room.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.