YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Bronx woman was arrested in Greenburgh then turned over to Yorktown Police for allegedly stealing perfume from a department store, according to Patch.com.
The suspect allegedly concealed a bottle of perfume from Sears valued at $52 in August. She was charged with petty larceny, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Fiery Head-On Collision Leads To DWI Charges For Two Yorktown Residents
- 2 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yorktown
- 5 Knife-Wielding Mohegan Lake Man Threatens Good Samaritan, Say Police