YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Bronx woman was arrested in Greenburgh then turned over to Yorktown Police for allegedly stealing perfume from a department store, according to Patch.com.
The suspect allegedly concealed a bottle of perfume from Sears valued at $52 in August. She was charged with petty larceny, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Warn Residents To Be On Lookout For Bear In Yorktown
- 2 Father Charged After Incident With Varsity Lacrosse Coach At Mahopac HS
- 3 Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Taconic State Parkway
- 4 Serious Accident Takes Out Two Lanes On Taconic In Jefferson Valley
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show