YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Bronx woman was arrested in Greenburgh then turned over to Yorktown Police for allegedly stealing perfume from a department store, according to Patch.com.
The suspect allegedly concealed a bottle of perfume from Sears valued at $52 in August. She was charged with petty larceny, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday
- 2 Yorktown Man Driving 95 MPH Charged With DWI, Police Say
- 3 Yorktown Man Charged After Car Accident At Gas Station Tops News Last Week
- 4 Three Lakeland High School Athletes Sign College Letters Of Intent
- 5 Multi-Vehicle Accident Reported On Peekskill Hollow Road