YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Bronx woman was arrested in Greenburgh then turned over to Yorktown Police for allegedly stealing perfume from a department store, according to Patch.com.
The suspect allegedly concealed a bottle of perfume from Sears valued at $52 in August. She was charged with petty larceny, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 2 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 3 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery
- 5 Thieves Stole Personal Data From 104,000 Taxpayers, IRS Says