YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- A Bronx woman was arrested in Greenburgh then turned over to Yorktown Police for allegedly stealing perfume from a department store, according to Patch.com.
The suspect allegedly concealed a bottle of perfume from Sears valued at $52 in August. She was charged with petty larceny, Patch.com reported.
- 1 Police Corral 90-Pound Alligator Crossing Street In New York City
- 2 Man ID'd In I-87 Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 3 Shark Sightings Lead To Beach Closure On Long Island
- 4 From Lakeland HS To Country's Biggest Stage, Jessica Lynn Continues Rise
- 5 Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His Northern Westchester Estate