MOUNT KISCO, N.Y. -- Ruth Annis, 46, of Yorktown, has been identified as the woman found dead Tuesday in her room at the Mount Kisco Holiday Inn, the Westchester Medical Examiner's office confirmed Thursday.
The woman was found dead when Mount Kisco Police officers arrived at the hotel, according to a statement from police released Wednesday. Police got a call from the hotel at 1 Holiday Inn Drive in Mount Kisco around 3:05 p.m. reporting an unresponsive party, the statement said.
So far, the investigation, aided by the Westchester County District Attorney's Office, the county Department of Public Safety and the Mount Kisco Volunteer Ambulance Corp., has not revealed any foul play involved in the death, the statement said.
An autopsy to determine the cause of death was conducted Wednesday at the Medical Examiner's Office. Results are pending further study, according to the office, and should be back in around 12 weeks.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 2 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 3 Yorktown Celebrates Class Of 2015 With Graduation At SUNY Purchase
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Five Yorktown Residents Elected To Play In Brine Academy