YORKTOWN HEIGHTS, N.Y. -- Support Connection Inc. has announced a free program open to people living with breast, ovarian and gynecological cancers, “Working With Clay: A Natural Way to Relax,” that will be offered on Wednesday, July 16, from 6:30-8:30 p.m.
The program will be offered at Peekskill Clay Studios at The Hat Factory, 1000 N. Division St., Peekskill.
In this two-hour workshop, participants will enjoy themselves, relax and focus on the clay in front of them. They will build with slabs and textures. Participants will also learn a few techniques to create objects such as small plates, bowls or tiles. No experience is necessary.
Deborah Lecce, a studio potter for over 35 years, teaches all levels of clay in the Hudson Valley region.
Pre-registration is required. To learn more or to pre-register, call Support Connection at 962-6402 or 800-532-4290.
Support Connection Inc. is a not-for-profit organization that provides emotional, social and educational support to women, their families and friends affected by breast and ovarian cancer.
- 1 Mohegan Lake Pet Store Owner Charged With Animal Cruelty
- 2 Yorktown's Amanda Saccomanno Survives 'WWE Tough Enough' Elimination
- 3 Actor/Director Charged With Possession Of Child Porn, Westchester DA Says
- 4 Mohegan Lake Man Faces DWI Charge After Crash
- 5 10 License Violators In Westchester Fined By State Liquor Authority