YORKTOWN, N.Y. – Support Connection, a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping people dealing with breast or gynecological cancer, is offering multiple support groups throughout Westchester County in November.
The groups are scheduled as follows:
Support Connection office, 40 Triangle Center, Suite 100, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
- Breast and ovarian cancer support group: First Thursday of the month, Nov. 6, at 10 a.m.
- Young women’s breast cancer support group: For women who have or had breast, ovarian or gynecological cancer at a young age. Second Wednesday of the month, Nov. 12, at 7 p.m.
- Breast cancer support group: Fourth Tuesday of the month, Nov. 25, at 7 p.m.
Northern Westchester Hospital at Chappaqua Crossing, 480 Bedford Road, Chappaqua, NY 10514
- Breast, ovarian and gynecological cancer support group: First Wednesday of the month, Nov. 5, at 7 p.m.
Hudson Valley Hospital Center, 1980 Crompond Road, Cortlandt Manor, NY 1056 7
- Breast cancer support group: Monday, Nov. 17, at 7 p.m.
Yorktown Jewish Center, 2966 Crompond Road, Yorktown Heights, NY 10598
- Support group for women living with recurrence: For women living with recurrence of breast or ovarian cancer, with advanced stage and/or metastasis. Third Friday of the month, Nov. 21, at 12:30 p.m.
Additional support groups are available in-person and over the telephone. Advance registration is required; for more information, call 914-962-6402 or 800-532-4290.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.