YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- Yorktown chef Michael Schmutzer will be running the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 21 to help achieve his goal by raising money for the Food Bank for Westchester.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A new national study of public and private high schools named 17 schools in Westchester County among the most challenging in New York State.
- A man identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale died after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to LoHud.com
- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt Manor man with driving while ability impaired and multiple drug charges, police said.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Yorktown Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say