YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- Yorktown chef Michael Schmutzer will be running the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 21 to help achieve his goal by raising money for the Food Bank for Westchester.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A new national study of public and private high schools named 17 schools in Westchester County among the most challenging in New York State.
- A man identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale died after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to LoHud.com
- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt Manor man with driving while ability impaired and multiple drug charges, police said.
- 1 State Police Warn Yorktown Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Head Of Yoga Empire With Yorktown Location Faces Rape Allegation
- 3 Cortlandt Manor Man Killed In Hit-And-Run Accident
- 4 Valhalla Man Recovers After 18-Wheeler's 'Ice Missile' Breaks Windshield
- 5 Funeral Arrangements Announced For Teenage Sisters Murdered In Harrison