YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- Here are some of the stories that topped the news in Yorktown this week:
- Yorktown chef Michael Schmutzer will be running the Boston Marathon on Monday, April 21 to help achieve his goal by raising money for the Food Bank for Westchester.
- Nine Westchester neighborhoods have made the list of the Top 25 Richest Neighborhoods In the New York City Suburbs.
- A new national study of public and private high schools named 17 schools in Westchester County among the most challenging in New York State.
- A man identified as 29-year-old Karl Peterson of Scarsdale died after jumping from the Tappan Zee Bridge, according to LoHud.com
- New York State Police charged a Cortlandt Manor man with driving while ability impaired and multiple drug charges, police said.
- 1 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 2 Man Charged With Driving Four Times Legal Limit In Route 6 Stop
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Pleasantville Teen Is Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 5 Yorktown's Bruce Apar Set To Appear On Investigation Discovery