YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown High School Dance Company returns to Yorktown High's auditorium for its annual "An Evening of Dance" shows on Friday, Jan. 24 and Saturday, Jan. 25.
Friday's performance starts at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday's productions are a matinee at 2 p.m. as well as 7:30 p.m.
The YHS Dance Company consists of students who audition to become members of the company in the fall and rehearse every day in preparation for their yearly production. In addition, the company performs for local senior citizens and at other events.
Directed and produced by Veronica Dwyer, who founded the company decades ago, each performance consists of 26-30 dances utilizing 19 different styles.
Tickets are $15 and may be purchased here.
Yorktown High is located at 2727 Crompond Road.
- 1 Police In Search Of Three Missing Teens Who May Be In Westchester
- 2 Man, Two Women Charged In Jefferson Valley Mall Parking Lot Heroin Bust
- 3 Mohegan Lake Man Breaks Nose Of Former Employee, Police Say
- 4 Yorktown Family Looking For Missing Dog Zero
- 5 Yorktown Man Who Crashes Into Pole Charged With DWI, Police Say