YORKTOWN, N.Y. -- The Yorktown High School Dance Company returns to Yorktown High's auditorium for its annual "An Evening of Dance" shows on Friday, Jan. 24 and Saturday, Jan. 25.
Friday's performance starts at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday's productions are a matinee at 2 p.m. as well as 7:30 p.m.
The YHS Dance Company consists of students who audition to become members of the company in the fall and rehearse every day in preparation for their yearly production. In addition, the company performs for local senior citizens and at other events.
Directed and produced by Veronica Dwyer, who founded the company decades ago, each performance consists of 26-30 dances utilizing 19 different styles.
Tickets are $15 and may be purchased here.
Yorktown High is located at 2727 Crompond Road.
- 1 Firefighters Contain Blaze At Kohl's In Cortlandt
- 2 Yorktown Heights FD Provides Aid In Blaze That Injures Somers Contractor
- 3 Yorktown FD Assists In Battling Two-Alarm Blaze In Somers
- 4 Mohegan Lake Fire Department Assists In Battling Mahopac Blaze
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yorktown On Wednesday